Monday, September 29, 2014

10 Inspirational Quotes For Those With Chronic Pain and Chronic Illness

Living with a chronic illness or chronic pain can be exhausting. It can be frustrating, stressful and infuriating and there may be many times when you just want to say “I give up”. Sometimes we need inspiration. A little something to hold on to that will help us to keep going. I hope these quotes will help some of you during those times.

1. You are more than your circumstances.

2. Don’t let what you can’t do interfere with what you can do.

3. Don’t be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others.

4. Today I will do the best I can and my best is good enough.

5. Courage is not having the strength to go on; it’s going on when you don’t have the strength.

6. I will choose to see the good in life.

7. We are challenged every day! We overcome every day! We are warriors!

8. You have dealt with so much and done the best you can. Take a moment to appreciate how strong you are!

9. No one is ever too broken, too scarred, or too far-gone to create change. Never stop fighting. Never lose faith.

10. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’.

No comments:

Post a Comment